No word on restoration, but the bonus features on this Ultimate Collector's Edition don't look too different than 2002's single disc release. The additional bonus feature is a “Behind High Noon” featurette. And unlike the previous release, this set does include English and Spanish subtitles. Details below.
In the greatest showdown in the history of cinema, lawman Will Kane (Gary Cooper) stands to lose not only the town but his new wife (Grace Kelly). On the day he gets married and hangs up his badge, Kane is told that a man he sent to prison years before, Frank Miller, is returning on the noon train to exact his revenge. Having initially decided to leave with his new spouse, Kane realizes he must go back and face Miller. However, when he seeks the help of the townspeople he has protected for so long, they turn their backs on him. Now, Kane must stand alone in his fight for justice.
- Audio Commentary with Maria Cooper-Janis, Jonathan Foreman , Tim Zinnemann and John Ritter
- “Inside High Noon” – 50-Minute Documentary on the Making of High Noon
- “Tex Ritter: A Visit to Carthage, Texas” – Portrait Piece on the Tex Ritter Museum
- Full-Length Tex Ritter Performance of Oscar-Winning Original Song “Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darlin’” on the Jimmy Dean TV Show
- “The Making of High Noon” Featurette
- “Behind High Noon” Featurette
- Radio Broadcast with Tex Ritter