Six new Archive releases have been posted over at WBShop and all six feature Myrna Loy. Her early-sound vamp period is represented by:
- The Great Divide (1929) - Dorothy Mackaill, Ian Keith, Lucien Littlefield, Creighton Hale
- The Squall (1929) - Richard Tucker, Alice Joyce, Loretta Young
- New Morals for Old (1932) - Robert Young, Margaret Perry, Lewis Stone, Laura Hope Crews
- The Prizefighter and the Lady (1933) - Max Baer, Primo Carnera, Jack Dempsey, Walter Huston
- Third Finger, Left Hand (1940) - Melvyn Douglas, Raymond Walburn, Lee Bowman, Bonita Granville
- So Goes My Love (1946) - Don Ameche, Rhys Williams, Bobby Driscoll
They are now available to put in your rental queue, but may be approximately four weeks before they are available for shipment.