|Casablanca (Blu-Ray) |
Retail: $28.99, Our: $23.99
To the well again goes Warner, this time for a single disc release of Casablanca (Blu-Ray). Released in December as an Ultimate Collector's Edition, it will presumably have the same features (below) that were on disc one of the U.C.E.
It will retail for $28.99, but is available at ClassicFlix.com for only $23.99.
NOTE: This release will retire the U.C.E. as a rental and replace it with this release.
Casablanca: easy to enter, but much harder to leave, especially if your name is on the Nazi's most-wanted list. Atop that list is Czech Resistance leader Victor Laszlo (Paul Henried), whose only hope is Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), a cynical American who sticks his neck out for no one... especially Victor's wife Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman), the ex-lover who broke his heart. So when Ilsa offers herself in exchange for Laszlo's safe transport out of the country, the bitter Rick must decide what's more important - his own happiness or the countless lives that hang in the balance.
- 2 Feature-Length Audio Commentaries: One by Film Critic Robert Ebert, the other by Film Historian Rudy Behlmer
- Introduction by Lauren Bacall
- Additional Scenes and Outtakes
- Lauren Bacall Hosts the Retrospective You Must Remember This: A Tribute to Casablanca
- Bacall on Bogart Documentary
- As Time Goes By: The Children Remember Featurette with Pia Lindstrom and Stephen Bogart
- Newly Discovered Additional Scenes and Outtakes
- Homage Cartoon Carrotblanca Starring Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes Gang
- Premiere Episode Who Holds Tomorrow? from the 1955 TV Series Adaptation of Casablanca
- Screen Guild Players Radio Broadcast of Casablanca Featuring Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and Paul Henreid
- Scoring Session Gallery
- Production History Gallery Includes Photos, Press Materials, Studio Correspondence, Memorabilia and More
- Original and Reissue Theatrical Trailers