| To Catch a Thief (Blu-Ray) |
Retail: $22.99, Our: $17.99
Paramount has announced a March 6th street date for To Catch a Thief (Blu-Ray).
The release will carry over all the bonus features (below) from the standard "Centennial" version which is now out of print.
It will retail for $22.99, but is available at ClassicFlix.com for only $17.99.
American expatriate John Robie living in high style on the Riviera is a retired cat burglar. He must find out who a copy cat is to keep a new wave of jewel thefts from being pinned on him. High on list of prime victims is Jessie Stevens, in Europe to help daughter Frances find a suitable husband. Lloyds of London insurance agent is using a thief to catch a thief. Take an especially close look at scene where Robie gets Jessie's attention, dropping an expensive casino chip down decolletage of French roulette player.
- Commentary by Dr. Drew Casper, Hitchcock Film Historian
- A Night with the Hitchcock's
- Unacceptable Under the Code: Film Censorship in America
- Writing and Casting To Catch a Thief
- The Making of To Catch a Thief
- Behind the Gates: Cary Grant & Grace Kelly
- Alfred Hitchcock and To Catch a Thief: An Appreciation
- Edith Head: The Paramount Years
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- If You Love To Catch Thief, You’ll Love this Interactive Travelogue