| Pillow Talk (Blu-Ray) |
Retail: $39.98, Our: $31.99
More Blu from Universal as they have scheduled Pillow Talk (Blu-Ray) for release on May 1st.
The release, part of Universal's 100th anniversary celebration, is a combo pack which will also include a standard definition version (likely the previous transfer).
Additionally, the "Blu-Ray Book" will contain a 48 page booklet, plus bonus features (below) that both carry over from the standard release and are shared by all "100 Years of Universal" titles.
It will retail for $39.98, but is available at ClassicFlix.com for only $31.99.
Hollywood legends Rock Hudson and Doris Day light up the screen in the Academy Award-winning romantic comedy Pillow Talk.
This timeless romantic comedy tells the charming story of Jan Morrow (Day), an uptight interior decorator who must share a party line with laid-back playboy Brad Allen (Hudson). But the real connection is made when the two meet and he begins wooing her with late-night calls - while pretending to be someone else.
Nominated for five Academy Awards including Best Actress, this enjoyable romp co-stars Tony Randall (TV’s "The Odd Couple") and features delightful bonus material. Pillow Talk is the film that brought Rock Hudson and Doris Day together for the first time and is a dreamy addition to any Blu-Ray library!
- Feature Commentary with Film Historian Jeff Bond, Julie Kirgo and Nick Redman**
- Chemistry 101: The Film Duo of Doris Day and Rock Hudson - Examine the Classic Screen Couple and Their Three Films Together**
- Back in Bed With Pillow Talk - Take a Look Back at the Making of the Film and its Lasting Legacy**
- Original Theatrical Trailer**
- 100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics
- 100 Years of Universal: The Carl Laemmle Era
- 100 Years of Universal: Unforgettable Characters
- PLUS: 48 page book with a special introduction, photos, theatrical poster reproductions, script pages and much more!